Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pumpkin DIVIDED

My husband went to Georgia. I went to Florida. Yeaaaa...I know. I know. We have managed to keep calm and cheer on...that is until our son arrived this past February. It's been a mini battle to see how much orange/blue or red/black we can dress him in. So, when figuring out our pumpkin decorating theme for this year...I thought...house divided=PUMPKIN DIVIDED!



Jake painted his UGA pumpkin--very proud of his skillz, BTW! I painted my UF pumpkin and then we fused our alma maters' colors together and painted Jackson's pumpkin. I've never done a no-carve pumpkin before and actually realllly loved it! Especially with a little one around, I'm thinking this may be our new tradition. Ohhhhh the possibilities!!

We may have divided pumpkins and houses....but this blog is alllllll mine! With that said...GO GATORS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment